Struggling with gift ideas for the holidays?
I’ve put together a quick list for the minimalist family!
Be sure to Pin this on Pinterest!
- Gift Cards – Gift cards for Nooks, KindleBooks, audiobooks, etc.
- Memberships for Zoos, Aquariums, or Science Centers. For Zoos and Aquariums, you’ll want to get a membership from an AZA partner. Once you obtain your membership, you should be able to get into other partners for free or discounted! Check here for more info. And the same goes for a Science Center. Click here for more details.
- Gift Cards to their favorite restaurants or snack places.
- If your child has an artistic eye, a digital camera could be great! I personally don’t have experience with any of the kid ones, but this one on Amazon has great reviews!
- Movie Passes are a favorite, you can gift it with popcorn and candy!
- Items to help learn about the world around them (in addition to the camera above): Compass, Binoculars, Microscope (one on the small side), telescope, etc.
- How about having your child plan a trip or help plan a trip. This could serve as a great teaching moment as well.
- More gift cards! Maybe this time to iTunes or Amazon!
- And last but not least! Cash!