Choosing a gift for a baby isn’t the easiest thing, but hopefully, this post will give you some ideas.
Be Sure to Pin this on Pinterest and Share!
- For newborns, of course, clothing is always an essential! This adorable little Onesie is perfect of the new baby RVer in your family! $13.85
- This is a highly recommended Mini Crib that many RVers love! I’ve even seen it placed in a closet! $99.99
- Ok, this is ABSOLUTELY my favorite item to share with you all! The Baby Elephant Ears Head Support Pillow is amazing! My friend, Jacqueline, over at Mama’s Real Meals has 5 kiddos. She didn’t have this pillow until her fifth baby and she LOVES it! $21.95
Infants up to age 1
- Who doesn’t love a good folding chair?! Check out this cute one! The Summer Infant Pop and Sit Portable Booster, perfect for the little kiddos!
- Next up is a play yard! Guess what, easily collapsible too! This would be perfect to put outside while you all are grilling out and hanging outside the RV. The Summer Infant Pop N’ Play Portable Playard
- And of course, I HAVE to include this onesie!!!!
I hope this post offered you a few ideas for your future baby or friend’s baby.
Get the RV Calculator!
Are you in the shopping stages and trying to figure out if your truck can carry the load of the RV you're wanting to get?
Do you know if your vehicle can carry the load of your RV?
Do you know how to properly weigh your truck and RV?